- OUTBKK is a non-profit, non-governmental, community based organization.
- OUTBKK as a project was founded in order to address and serve the many multi-faceted needs of the LGBTIQ+ community within Bangkok, as well as the LGBTI+ community in Thailand as a whole.
Our Vision Objectives
- OUTBKK aims to provide access to a network of educational and informative programs, initiatives, and discussions; which creates a safe space for those within, but not exclusive to, the LGBTQI+ community. Education within the spheres of and around safety, sexual and psychological / mental health, and support networks is provided.
- OUTBKK places a strong emphasis on sexual and psychological / mental health and support and education. HIV / AIDs is one of the most prevalent illnesses effecting the LGBTIQ+ globally, and it is only through education, information, and access to healthcare, that the LGBTIQ+ community can stem the infection rate, and furthermore provide support for those most effected.
- OUTBKK aims to not only forge new networking opportunities between like minded organizations and groups throughout Thailand; but also aims to strengthen and bring together current and existing organizations and groups, already working tirelessly to provided services to the LGBTIQ+ community within Thailand.
- OUTBKK aims to provide and implement further sustainable programs, initiatives, and opportunities for organizational growth through this system of networking.
- OUTBKK aims to source and build a sustainable and permanent basis of funding through community initiative and corporate involvement; which would enable current and future programs and organizations to continue in their efforts in support and service to the LGTBIQ+ community in Bangkok and surrounding areas.
- OUTBKK aims to provide individuals within, but not exclusive to, the LGBTIQ+ community, the opportunity to become involved in the running and management of future community-based networking projects. It is the aim of OUTBKK to encourage and invest in individuals, to grow as leaders and members of an active and engaging community. OUTBKK aims to further teach individuals the necessary skills and provide individuals the necessary tools, so as to foster a culture of leadership within the LGBTIQ+ community in Bangkok and surrounding areas.
- OUTBKK aims to encourage LGBTIQ+ support and education through socially engaging recreational activities. Recreational activities are community-based, and promote creative groups and individuals, which are currently engaging and supporting the LGBTIQ+ community in Bangkok and surrounding areas.
- OUTBKK aims to encourage further community sensitization, education, co-operation, and involvement of and for the LGBTIQ+ community, within the greater Bangkok framework of socially-aware communities, organizations, and programs. OUTBKK aims to strengthen the bonds between individuals and families, within every sphere of social and community-based life within Bangkok and its surroundings.
We are a non-profit, non-governmental, community based organization.
We address and serve the many multi-faceted needs of the LGBTIQ+ / LGBTI+ community within Bangkok/Thailand as a whole.
13 Sukhumvit Road,
+66 080 522 1224